Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstance.
- Where an indoor Event is cancelled or curtailed because of adverse weather, we shall not be liable to make any refund or pay any compensation. Tickets will not be refunded due to ticket holder not being able to attend for any reason, to include adverse weather.
- Third party ticket sales prohibited. Certain parties may be authorized to sell GalaxyFest tickets, with written permission prior to the distribution/sales of tickets. Contact GalaxyFest at email@example.com.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. GalaxyFest reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- Student and First Responders, Military IDs (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
- GalaxyFest and the venue reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- GalaxyFest may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- GalaxyFest may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The GalaxyFest may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the GalaxyFest.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 15 days of your purchase.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund and we will assign you a tracking #.
- Mail your returned item to:
Returns Department Tracking #
719 Manitou Ave
Manitou Springs, CO 80829
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include music, software, and video games.
Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your clothing item is in like new condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Mailing Address For Check/Money Order
Returns Department Tracking #
11605 Meridian Market Vw #349
Falcon, CO 80831
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.